Game freezing or crashing outright

Hello,

Since about 1-2 weeks I’ve been experiencing more and more crashes. This happens a lot when loading in or out of maps (guardian raids, back into town, or other places) yet can also happen when standing still on the most empty islands.

I’ve searched dozens of forums posts and after trying everything I could find my game is still crashing.
My specs:

• Lenovo 5 Legion 5 16ACH6H
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
  • RAM 32GB
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
  • 2560x1600 165 Hz screen.

This would make me think the issue shouldn’t be the specs of my device.

Sometimes the issues occur when the GPU spikes to 100% usage, this is not always the case however. Limiting the FPS / graphics lower did not resolve the crashes.
Other things I’ve tried:

• Install graphics driver of a year ago (september 2021)
  • Ensure the newest graphics driver was installed
  • Ensure windows was up-to-date
  • Limiting FPS
  • Lowering graphics in-game
  • Removing external monitors
  • Overclocking GPU (+50MHz core clock and memory clock)
  • Underclocking GPU (-50 to -150 MHz core clock and memory clock)
  • Performing a fresh install of windows
  • Tinkering with adminstration settings in the steam.exe and lostark.exe files.
  • Repairing in the EasyAntiCheat tool
  • Veryfying integrity of the game files
  • Reinstalling the game.
  • Reinstalling windows.
  • Tested RAM for being faulty.

I’m at a total loss what to do now. I really enjoy this game, but in the current state I can’t even do my dalies without getting incredibly annoyed which makes me want to steer away from the game. I’ve put 700+ hours into the game now and would love if people could help me in any way possible. If there is any extra information that is desired please ask.

Thanks a lot, I hope we’re able to get this resolved.

Sincrely,
A lost ark enjoyer. | Iridescent

Hi @Iridescent

Hope you doing great!

I’m so sorry for the delay in responding to your post and for the issue you are having with the game freezing and crashing.

I like to share with you these steps that you can try for this issue.

Here is the link:

Here is another link to check the EAC is causing the issues:

If you still have the same issue when you have try the steps, I recommend you to contact our live support channel to help you further with this.

Here is the link to contact live support channel:

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

I would suggest fixing easy anti cheat… not copy pasta same thing in all topics.
Now to the 10011 error i have blue screens as an bonus after new update thx dude.

1 Like