Game is forever loading when zoning in since patch

It’s happened on a guardian raid and a abyssal dungeon now. I just sit with the loading bar at 90% full forever. I can click and change the tips still so the game isn’t frozen. My buddy who I queued with was able to move right away like normal. I had to end task and relaunch the game.

This only has happened twice out of maybe 10-12 “zone ins” but that’s enough for me to think it is a bug or something. This has never happened to me before this update. Files have been verified for their integrity recently.

Yay it is a thing and not just me!

Found someone on reddit with the exact same issue. Something in todays update is causing this to happen.

Very similar issue, guardians especially just kill my game, memory usage is halted and nothing to do.

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue, Glumpo. I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can look into this.

Thank you for letting us know you’re having this issue as well.

Yup, have it as well :slight_smile: And it’s annoying!

Hi @Glumpo, @Karesto and @Azvna

Hope you are doing well!

I’m sorry for the problems you are getting with the loading screen in guarding raids and dungeons.

I would like to share with you some troubleshooting steps for this problem that may help you fix the issue.

Here is the link:

Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues

Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues

If the problem persist once you have try all the steps, I recommend you to contact our support team by making a web ticket to help you further with this.

Contact us

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope this information help you! :wolf: