Game issues can't do anything and didn't find anything

Whenever i join a raid or leave one i get this issue please can anyone help i was playing just fine this morning before the maintenance

Check your firewall, after the update the game could have ticked off the allowed apps tab. Why is it only on guardian raids, no idea.

I’m having the exact same issue. Everything was fine before and today i have already been disconnected 2 times with this error. I’m playing in Zinnervale - EUC.

I checked nothing changed in my firewall or anything. Issue is it’s not only guardian raid it’s every dungeon/raid i can sail or harvest just fine but whenever i try to do chaos or try and do vykas/valtan or guardians i get the error

Did you try all the normal things like resetting the router and computer?
Try testing your network as well to see if there are any packet losses or buffering. Cannot think of anything else.
Got this after I googled the error.

Same issue but im getting disconnected on character selection

And i keep getting the error, it randomly happens when i’m changing an area, entering or leaving a guardian raid. It came with today maintenance because absolutely nothing has changed on my computer since yesterday.

I tried all the usual things : restart modem, check if there was a firewall change, verify game files and the problems persists.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community and sorry for the slow reply, omegalawl.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can assist you.

Hello @omegalawl,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Can you please share me your character name, the server and character level to see if we can help you with this issue.

I’ll be waiting for your reply!

Cheers!

PS. @Freero please share the same info to help you as well!

Region: EUC
Character name: Goblindawarlord
Server: Zinnervale
Character level : 1495

Region: EUC
Character name: Freero
Server: Brelshaza
Character level : 1490

I uninstalled the game and re installed it .I didn’t get this issue anymore

Region- NA West
Character name- Ninymmmm
SERVER- Enviska
Character IlVl- 1370

Ive been having issues all day with chaos dungeons and guardian raids. Mostly getting huge lag spikes almost immediately until i crash and getting no mats. Lost like 4 chaos dungeons and 2 guardian raids today. I was able to do a couple legion raids without issue, and chaos gate, and unas dailies without issue. Also had a couple issues trying to log on character where it crashed.

Im on NA east Adrinne.

Character names:
Ninaazu 1475
Ordnances 1460
Storrmzz 1415
Aureliax 1370

Think thats all ive played on today when i gave up.

Tried once more on another char and crashed, lost another chaos dungeon. By now you think id just run it on a char that already exhaused their chaos dungeons… but nope.lol
Guess i might try uninstalling and reinstall now.

Edit #2: after uninstall and resinstall, first chaos dungeon cleared smooth as butter, no latency issues.

Edit again: i spoke too soon. Still having latency issues only with lost ark and disconnecting from server.

Hello @omegalawl, @Freero, @Lizshua and @holsen86,

Thanks for providing this information and for your patience, I was on my days off so sadly I was able to review this until now, I’ve completed the troubleshooting, please try to log into the game and let me know if the issue is still happening.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Hello so far it’s fine but i’ve got an issue for the past days i ve lost multiple guardians raids, chaos dungeons, Argos, Challenge abyssal Dungeon and vykas. Can you please look into it cause i didn’t get any tickets. Thanks

Hi @omegalawl,

I’m sorry that you got connection issues during several dungeons, if the disconnection happened due to a server verified error your entry or reward should be handed back in no more than 48 hours, in case that the disconnection happened due to a ISP outage, a hardware or anything non server related then sadly we won’t have the possibility to provide you the entry back.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

I appreciate your understanding. If there’s anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers!

Hey i keep getting eac offline and when i get yeeted from the game i get a message saying “this account is already logged in” and now i got this

please fix it

Hello @omegalawl,

I’m sorry that you’re facing this issue with the login at your account, this was an error that was reflected and corrected as well a while ago, since this needed a hotfix to correct the error I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like