Game reconnect bug

Character name: Acino
Server: NAE - Karta

Game kicked me out (I didnt dc or lag, everyone stopped moving and I was able to move freely but obviously the game had already disconnected me, I just wasnt able to see it on my end), closed my game then reopened (was doing argos) logged back in and my group had already cleared p3, so I was unable to claim rewards

I was unable to claim rewards even though I was on the top 4 screen

This msg kept popping up when I clicked to claim my box rewards

Even tho u can clearly see that no characters under my roster has claimed any weekly rewards, im still restricted off argos this week

I want my entry back, I dont care if I have to do p3 all over again :confused:

Hello @Ov3rlord,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here!

I’m sorry that you got disconnected, if the disconnection happened due to a server verified error your entry should be handed back in no more than 48 hours, in case that the disconnection happened due to a ISP outage, a hardware or anything non server related then sadly we won’t have the possibility to provide you the entry back.

This happens as well with the rewards, if you got disconnected due to a ISP outage, a hardware or anything non server related the reward won’t be available for you.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!