Game runs but does not launch

Hello,
I have installed and uninstalled this game twice. It says I have played for 30mins steam. The game runs, goes through anti cheat then nothing but shows game is running but never launches. I have not seen anything or even got to select server nothing happens. Please help I would like to play this game.

Hello @Zelotose,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the game launch, in this case the best course of action will be to run a Steam Integrity Check following the steps in this link: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

If this doesn’t work then I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!