Ghost Ship Weekly Activity Bug

Hi there! First post and I wanted to help bump the issue of weekly activities being wrongly claimed even thought we didn’t completed nor claimed anything.

When I entered the ghost ship we failed to kill the boss and I left because no one was resurrecting nor attacking the boss. When we left the ghost ship, it shows rewards are claimed on Procyon’s Compass and we can’t recieve any rewards until weekly reset.

I was doing the [960] Ghost Ship event.

Below are the Launch Release Notes which references this as “If you drop out or leave the area while participating in these activities, the reward counter will not increment and you will have another chance to earn a reward.” so it technically is a bug? I headed to support via amazon but they told me it was something it was intended? is it for real?

SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES

Players can check for 4 types of content through Procyon’s Compass (the widget that displays active content), or by accessing the Calendar in the top-left of the HUD for the full schedule. Activity times are based on the local time of the server’s region.

• If you drop out or leave the area while participating in these activities, the reward counter will not increment and you will have another chance to earn a reward.
  • Field Bosses, Chaos Gates, and Ghost Ships
    • Following the day-of-the-week schedule, the Field Boss, Chaos Gate and Ghost Ship activities will take place every hour between 10am until 5am on the next day.
    • You can participate every hour, but you will not get any additional rewards once you’ve exhausted all opportunities to receive rewards. The limits are:
      • 1 reward per day for Field Boss and Chaos Gate activities. Opportunity to receive rewards will reset every morning at 10am UTC + 0 .
      • 1 reward per week for Ghost ship. Opportunities to receive rewards will reset on Wednesday at 10am UTC + 0.

How should it work

• If we drop out or leave the area while participating in these activities, the reward counter will not increment and we will have another chance to earn a reward.

What happened

• Reward counter incremented and I lost my chance to get a reward even though I left the activity.

This bug is so annoying and frustrating, it’s the third time that I end up not beating the boss because we’re not enough players, and the rewards says “obtained”.

This is a top priority issue that need fixing. Please @Roxx help us there.

its not a bug tho. this is intended and they have stated that in other posts on this topic before