Gold Market Bug

Hello, I have a problem. I made purchases in the market (using gold) and those purchases never arrived in my mail. I would like to know if it was a “known” bug or is it a misunderstanding on this subject on my part.
PS: I reconnected several times during the day and nothing changes.
Thanks for your help,
Mega Sun,
Europe Central Server Neria.

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community, MegaSun.

I’ve moved this to the support section as they might be able to see if you can get your items back.

What exactly did you buy?
If i.e. accessory: are you sure you used buy-out and not bid?

This is also important information.

Hi @MegaSun.

Hope you’re well :sunny:

I’m sorry that the purchases never arrived in your mail, I understand how frustrating this is.

Please when you have a chance, try to Verify Integrity of Game Files Here.

If the purchases still doesn’t appear we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers! :raised_hands:

I bought stones of destruction (for about 700 gold)

make sure to delete mails that are already “opened”, it should fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

MAKE sure your mail box is not full I had the same issue and when i cleared the space it gave me the stuff i paid for

Hello @MegaSun and thank you @Flamoryx and @jbrian881401 for your great advice on this one,

Thank you for your question regarding possibly missing items. This seems to have been correctly answered by your fellow Arkesians so do not hesitate marking their responses as the solution if that is the case. If this does not solve your scenario, do not hesitate contacting support via the links provided by @Solaire.

I will keep an eye on this thread in case you have any other questions.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

2 Likes