Golden mokoko in map

Hi…since last update some of golden mokoko on map vanished by the way them are still 100%in that area.Somebody else have that issue?

1 Like

Hello there @LordAkkarin,

Welcome to the forums, thanks for reaching out about this issue, I’m sorry to hear you can’t see the mokoko seeds.

Let’s try a quick troubleshooting please, if you will:

If this has no effect on the issue it seems to be something really specific which we don’t have troubleshooting steps and I do believe requesting an escalation with our developers might be the best option.

Would you mind contacting us via a live channel whenever you are available please? We need some personal information and logs from you which is why we cannot handle it on a public forum.

You can reach us using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

I do want to thank you for your understanding and patience.

:dragon:

Did the file check work? I have the same issue so I’d thought I’d ask here before posting a new issue.

Yes, file are 100% good

issue still hasn’t been fixed then
Screenshot (1361)

Hello there @Flame500,

If the issue persist you can please contact our live support with the link mentioned before they will have the best tools to assist you!

I still contact live support, affer check files integrety they opened a ticket with my screenshots, after that nothing change

If support opened a ticket you just have to wait for them to come back to you with an update, they might take up to 48hrs to get back to you, if you still haven’t received any communication you can contact our live support to ask for an update!

I wouldn’t trust this advice to be fair. I’ve opened up tickets and followed up on them for weeks without any response aside from a very polite sounding brush off email. Each time they assured me they’d reach out. They never did. Your support is so far beyond bad I can’t think of a remotely “safe” analogy to use.

Yep same here, those two areas are not golden for me either, can confirm please fix.

I’m consuming copious amounts of copium hoping they’ll fix it this update