Got disconnected during abyssal raid and lost the weekly entry

Posting for a friend who doesn’t have a forum account. She was disconnected while in Gate of Paradise - Sea of Indolence earlier today. However after she connected back the party had already beat the boss and finished the dungeon. I was not able to get any loot nor get the completion credit for Sea of Indolence. As you can see in the screenshot that the entry count is used up but the subsequent dungeons are still locked.

IGN: Nisszi
Server: US West - Mari

Please let me know if there is any other information that I need to provide. Thank you!

Hello @Inoire,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that your friend was disconnected during the Abyssal Dungeon.

I understand how frustrating can be to get disconnected in the middle of a dungeon and losing the rewards. Currently, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, due to this we are not able to give them the rewards. Our team is aware of this and they are working hard on solving it. I apologize for the inconvenience. If there is any update about this matter I’ll be letting you know.

Have a wonderful day! :mage: