Got dropped by the EAC error and lost my Valtan entrance, how do I get it back?

Managed to repair EAC and it seems stable so far, now how do I get my valtan entrance back?

Hello @zzzzz welcome to the forums traveler!

I’m very sorry that you game have crashed and consumed your attempt for Legion Raid.

I like to tell you that we know how frustrating it is for players to be locked out of timed or ticketed activities when a game server unexpectedly crashes or loses stability. As a few players may have already seen, in an effort to help improve these less than ideal experiences we now have a system in place that will re-grant access to activities in-game that have weekly lockout timers, utilize tickets, or consume a daily bonus (Aura of Resonance) when a game server crash or outage occurs during player participation.

Please keep in mind that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects. Additionally, receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives. We hope this system helps improve players’ experiences with the game.

Hope this information help you and see you in Arkesia! :woman_mage:t2:

well, it’s been over 24 hours and this system didn’t refund my ticket. are you guys sure that whatever does this is accounting for the eac errors? already lost a weekly and I’m afraid to also get dropped and not get a refund for my vykas runs, since it doesn’t seem to work when getting dropped by EAC errors.

Could you at least give me an official posisiton regarding this? I don’t want to get fucked by your system again and lose another weekly, missing a hard valtan’s already “frustrating” enough as is, and you don’t seem to have any system in place to refund what I spent on this game so yeah, really hard to trust anything that comes out of you guys

And no, this didn’t help me at all and I still lost a valtan hard run because of this EAC error, tried all possible avenues of support and didn’t receive any help at all.

Is there any way to escalate this? because clearly you guys have done absolutely nothing to help my case and I’d like to hear something more conclusive regarding the issue, and avoid missing more stuff because of faulty automated systems.

And since you don’t seem to offer refunds do I just get fucked by your system and then have no way of getting all I spent on this crap back?

Yeah the CS team literally does not have the ability to manually grant re-entry tickets. It would need to be elevated to the developers and they have a pretty firm stance against granting tickets like that to individuals. The only real exception to this would be if an error caused a very large number of players to lose their entries - though even then I have my doubts that they would actually follow through with a fix. More likely they would just grant the standard compensation package instead.