Two days ago my game suddenly crashed with a blackscreen. After having to close the game and relaunching it I logged into crazy graphic bugs such as
- Pixel scattered across my screen
- Character models with weird shadows
- Lots of stutter
- Shaows flickering
The severirty of these issues isn’t consistent and every time I log in they can be worse or better. In additon to that I get these crashes with a blackscreen frequently now and my whole pc freezes. I noticed it because my second monitor stops for a second.
- I updated all my drivers, CPU, GPU, Windows.
- Cleaned out my PC (Maybe dust???)
- Closed every programm in the background
- Tried different graphic settings
- Verified the files and reinstalled the game twice (once on a HDD once on a SSD)
- Stresstested my GPU with different benchmark tools (Nothing happened here)
- Played different games on max resolution and no strange occurences
Specs: CPU: i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz
GPU: RTX 2080 Ti
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Talked to the live-support and did some troubleshooting along side him nothing helped:
- Turning of the second monitor (and unplugging it)
- Switching to a different resolution
- Switching between Fullscreen and Borderless
While doing it I found some more graphic bugs such as
- Glitching NPC Models
- Yellow Pixels at set positions during a Kungelanium raid.