GUI Bugged - Can't Click

I finished running Oreha abyss (whatever the second one is called), and found I was unable to use the GUI at all with my mouse. It’s like the visuals are showing but the boxes aren’t actually there to respond. My character just runs around when I try to do anything. I can’t even quit the game, unless there’s a way to do it via keyboard?

I’m also getting endless people applying to the lobby that I can’t leave, which is kind of annoying.

Can I safely close the game from outside? I don’t want to lose anything.

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this for you.

1 Like

Hi @thejacklewis

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I do apologies for this annoying experience with GUI.

First, you can close the game using a shortcut/by force using you keyboard, it may no loose anything. The best you can do from your site is verify the integrity of game file on Steam, and them restart you PC.

If you’re still having this issue, we need you to contact AGS customer support for further assistance.

Have the dxdiag ready in case they ask for it, instructions for generating a DXdiag:

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wish you the best and a nice week. :octopus:

Thanks. The issue resolved for me when I restarted the game. But I figured I should mention it so somebody could look into it.

1 Like