Guild Name Change Ticket

Purchased a guild name change ticket today.
I did my research first. Went on an alt, checked if the guild name was taken through the search.
Only then did I buy the 2900 royal crystal ticket(this thing isn’t cheap).

When I went into manage my guild and proceeded to try to change the name, I was greeted with name unavailable. Why is it that before I can check to see if the name is unavailable I have to spend $30 on a ticket even after checking that the guild name I want is not currently in use?

I proceeded to go on live chat with Amazon Games as they direct you there if you have an issue with purchased in game items. All it amounted to was they’ll create a ticket to the developers to see if they can find a fix in the future. I now have a worthless $30 ticket attached to my account that they refused to refund. How is this fair to any consumer when the gates to use the item don’t allow you to check if what you want is available first?

If anyone wants a log of the live chat, I have one saved here:

When my friend went to search for the guild I made, he can’t find it either until there is an empty slot in the guild. So it could be that the guild name you found was already in use and is in full capacity and/or not recruiting.

If this was the case it is unfortunate, but having the system make it so you can’t check if a name is available prior to purchasing the ticket is just bad design.

All I would like is for them to either refund me the ticket into royal crystals again or making the guild name available if it is. Having a new system is definitely needed in the future.

Greetings @QueueTip

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Sadly purchases made within in-game store are not refundable, I’m terrible sorry you are not able to use the desire guild name and now you have a ticket without any use. The only way known so far to remedy this is to think on a new guild name (which for sure you are not force to do so)

Persistence is key, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: