Guild Penalty and the punishment of trying to find a home

Some of us dont find our home in the first or even 2nd guild we join, be it we joined a guild that died / has a lot of inactive players or a guild that the members play on a different time zone than us (like in my case most of the guild was running dungeons at 00:00+ server time which is 1AM my time…

In those cases we join try to get a feel for that guild and if it does not fit our style we leave and try to find a better one… Well in Lost Ark that is a huge issue due to the arbitrary penalties put in place…
What is the goal of those penalties?

Why are we being punished for not wanting to be in a guild that does not fit us?

Ok, few hours penalty let’s say is ok, but when we go into days, weeks that is just… Wrong…

You dont feel welcomed in a guild but you are afraid to leave because if you do you won’t be able to search for another and be part of any community for weeks… Are you kidding?

I would like one of the dev’s to answer and explain the logic behind this idiotic system…

With all the respect…

2 Likes

I agree. Penalization should by a couple of days at most. More than that has no point.