Harvest Festival Dye Rewards bug

Hi!
This is the total amount of dye I was able to purchase during the three weeks with Harvest Festival event. It should be 90 (3x30 total per dye), always been in 10s? I can’t even dye one singular part in a skin, which requires 10 each dye category.
Will this be corrected in the Feast With Friends release? Could not see it mentioned in the patch notes nor any updates in the forum :weary:

dye
dye2

1 Like

Hi there, Eline! I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this for you.

1 Like

Hello @Eline ,

Greetings to you! :handshake:

I am sorry to know about the issue with incorrect number of dyes obtained.

Just to confirm, these dyes were purchased from event vendor?

I will check this further and let you know, please provide me with your character name and server.

You can also raise a webticket for further investigation.

Thank you! :magic_wand:

Yes, here is a screenshot from event vendor before/after purchase. Shows 1x3 instead of 1x30, so seems vendor had incorrect number. I purchased all three weeks.

Just logged in after patch to double check, still 9 dyes :sob:

IGN: Moonsparkle
Server: Zinnervale

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing all the details.

I will look further and update you about this as soon as I get any information in this regards.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

I also have the same issue; Thought it was x3 as in x30 since it is always x10 to dye one time and rewards/gifts/purchases are always in x10 as well for this reason. Did it twice and just noticed I only received 6 instead of 60. Thank you

Screenshot_221123_184345

Hello @Eline and @Cookiebitz,

Greetings and thank you for patiently waiting.

Our team has looked through this report and I would like to inform, that we have confirmed that the amount of dyes players can purchase from the event vendor is intended to just be 3 per week.

We thank you for your reports and take this as a feedback. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you! :magic_wand:

EDIT: IGNORE THIS - SOLVED

Thanks for the reply! :heart: I am kinda confused now. Can you clarify or verify with the team again?

Sorry, but it still doesn’t sound right that we get 18 total for each reagent during the entire event. See below.

If I wanted to dye these pants as an example, I would only be able to do one channel out of three. In the Lost Ark Shop you can’t even buy a singular dye/pattern/shine, only 10x or 100x reagents for each category.
It is intended that everyone is supposed to run around with 8 useless reagents leftover for dyes/pattern/shine, with no way of getting the last 2? :sweat_smile:

You can buy the remaining two for blue crystals (40 apiece). Which is probably why they did it like that. Make of that what you will…

EDIT: IGNORE THIS - SOLVED

Where, @ghostwriter3000? This is the lowest amount, x10. There is no option to buy 2 singular ones. I would still be short of 2 regardless of how many of these I purchase, which is why I think the event vendor still displays wrong amount :sweat_smile:

You can buy it from the dye interface, not the shop. The shop indeed only sells x10 lowest.

1 Like

My mistake. In the German client the “x10” is cut off in the shop window which is what I checked. But classicmix50bags is right, you can buy individual ones from the dye interface. I knew I had seen the option somewhere. Sorry for adding to the confusion :wink:

1 Like

Omg, thank you guys for telling me then. Despite spending so much time dying outfits, I had no clue that was even an option. Always used the store! That makes sense then, lol :sob::heart:

2 Likes

I have no words to describe just how shockingly bad it is, that this is not a bug.

You’re giving away 3 dyes and forcing players to buy 7 dyes (so they can dye one channel in an item), because you can’t be bothered setting it to at least 10 dyes.

On top of the “feature” of the dye system that resets the other colour channels to white, when you dye one channel, this is quite frankly, abysmal.

Hello @ShakyrNvar ,

Greetings to you!

I understand your concern here, and I would request you to kindly post about this in detail on the feedback section of the forums for consideration.

Thank you for your understanding.