Haven't received 2nd platinum founders pack

Per this thread - Lost Ark Team Update: Founder's Packs & Server Status

When i restarted on a new server I did not receive the duplicate platinum founders pack in order to play with friends. When can I expect this to appear?

From the link you posted.

“We are currently working to get these item grants ready to go, and will update players when they are ready to claim.”

1 Like

Thank you i missed that when i read through it the other day

1 Like

Very welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Adventures and thank you for being part of our forums!

Thank you for sharing that information! As @Protium shared:

We are currently working to get these item grants ready to go, and will update players when they are ready to claim — these will be claimable on any new server you choose, so in the meantime we encourage you to find a perfect server to call home.

As soon as we get the update about the drops ready to be claimed we’ll let you know!

I hope this clarifies your doubt :smile_cat:

Take care!

i have not got the pack

i havent seen my packs either! I have gold and plat both missing! Luciferian - zinnervale

Hello everyone!

Regarding the second Founder’s pack, as seen in this post:

They will be granted to players during the day, so please give us a little time so you can get them.

Have a great day!

still didn’t get mine founders pack

STILL NO FOUNDERS. ALL 3 PACKS not delivered.

Hello, i didn’t get my founders pack. Can we have some information ? Or should we wait it will come soon ?

Thx have a nice day

Not only you, I have contacted support multiple times today, as usual by now in case of Amazon support they disconnected before giving any answers - when I finally got one that was able to give some, they said not to worry, packs will be added to accounts.

Which is well and good, but it was 12 hours ago.

Not to mention, will Amazon do something about daily rewords? As it currently stands, with when event ends, those who moved to new EU Data Center won’t be able to get all of them before time runs out. Will Amazon extend daily login even period, or should we just go back to playing on EU Central?

Currently not only I do not have my Tiwtch Drops, Founder pack, I lost account progress and so on, I can’t even relocate my account/character to a new datacenter. It’d not be a problem if this data center was here from the very beginning.

End it is already 24 hours since 10 PM UTC that was mentioned in official news, quoted in this topic.

1 Like

Still nothing. 36 hours later, I didn’t receive anything they promised to deliver.

Amazon service is awful, and they couldn’t care less. I got told off by them during live chat.

They didn’t answer any questions about missing twitch drops, my crystalline aura stopped working this morning, or about the bonus platinum founder pack not arriving yet.

After asking how they want to deal with it, without even asking for my character name or server details, I got a response with a ticket number and a poorly written goodbye message.

When I asked if that’s all they can do, the person on the chat started writing a response, but stopped and just disconnected from the chat!