He is still in game. NO BAN?

Hello, this player was reported by me over 180 times, and was banned around 8 times.

Every time, he is banned its only for 2 day’s. He is back again in game, same character same items. And still selling gold’s. His items were never deleted, nor any action was taken against this player.

Except the 24-72 hours ban.

From my experience, you guys DO NOT PERNAMENTLY BAN PLAYERS. And that’s why we have the same issues over and over and over again.

Botters/Gold Seller’s are not punished, they are only slapped over the hands. And you don’t even take the candy from them.

3 Likes

Server Kadan, EU Central.

10 hours later, still no reply. the player is still selling / advertising gold selling. 24/7

Cheaters own the game now

Look at my first report on this guy. April 7. Its been almost 2 months still not perma ban. Thats great

How to report players like these? - Game Support / English Support - Lost Ark Forums (playlostark.com)

1 Like

Another 72 hours passed… Still In game. No one cares.

1 Like

it is similar with RMTers. They get banned but then they appeal and get unbanned, even with all the evidence. It’s really sad that they allow people to continue like this. I know it’s not easy to fix all RMT/Gold selling/Botting, but if even reports are being considered a joke by amazon/smilegate, …

Next few day’s passed, still no action was taken. I’m really sad. Reports just simply don’t work.

Reports send wia website: 195
Actions Taken: 0

PATHETIC GAME HOSTING, AMAZON GAMES DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HEALTH OF THE GAME, BUT ONLY ABOUT ONLINE NUMBER’S TO GET PAYD FOR “EXCELENT WORK”

you are delusional.

Can your reports be responded by the “we reviewed the information and have confirmed that the original disciplinary action was merited in your case”? No, they can’t!

Have you ever seen any other response posted by the mailbot on the other side or any action taken? No, you haven’t.

But you still expect a different reaction to the same stimuli. Einstein defined that as sign of insanity.

I’m just simply reporting player that is promoting RMT that is against the rules. What is insane about that?

And what’s wrong, on being mad on the company that does not even obey its own rules? And use provided forum’s to make a complain.

Meanwhile, one of my best friends who must be the most legit player in the planet (christian, doctor, etc) stopped playing for about 3 weeks due to a broken laptop charger, only to find out that Lost Ark banned him and left a red stain on his Steam account.

Although it matches the time when there was a lot of false positive ban wave, it is very frustrating. Now he has to deal with Amazon Support and their automated system until he can get an actual human being to check his account and see that this was an error on their end.

Life is not fair.