Head Start servers locked or unlocked?

Hello, my name is Alex, I bought Platinum Founders pack and started in the head start server Spectrum. Currently my friends who are free to play players are asking why they can’t join the server I am playing. I want to know if servers will be unlocked so I can play with them in Spectrum?
I am sorry for asking this cause I am not sure I have a clear answer as everyone is currently wondering this. I have asked in a community discord server but I still don’t have a clear answer and they are waiting for me to confirm we can play in same server. Sorry for bothering you all with this. I really want to know cause wasting money on server I can’t play with my friends and guildies is not really amazing time.

Everyone has the same problem.

The devs said that servers will be unlocked temporarily from time to time, so you should get your gang into the same Discord chat or whatever and as soon as it unlocks, run in together.

Edit (found on the official Discord):

An Additional Update to Character Creation Limits
We will be carefully lifting character creation limits on servers to allow new players to join servers that they may not have been able to previously. However, we are closely monitoring server populations and queue times, so these character creation limits may return as queues begin to grow. Please be aware that the list of servers with account limits may change frequently, and that you will have to relaunch your client in order to access a server with a newly lifted cap. While we are still aiming to keep wait times low, we hope this helps some players join their friends on more servers.