Headstart times for eu -> whats the reasoning behind it?

That only happened because people were told there would be server(or region to be more accurate) transfers so they all wanted to reserve their names. As said before, that won’t be available in LA.

I actually think a global launch time is a bad decision. It’s obviously a marketing decision and nothing else. It’s kinda sad. Basically EU players get 7-8-9 hours of gameplay before daily reset and NA players get 16h+ on day 1.

It’s funny, I actually said two days ago on a different thread the best decision would be to make launch times specific to regions instead of a global launch time… Meh :expressionless:

1 Like

its been clarified, its thursday

You only say that because it’s thursday today

Not really a way to win here. Either way NA players get more time played if we’re talking strictly play time and a global release reduces stress on EU servers since NA players won’t be bombarding them until their version of the game comes up.

9am est is 7am my time… I don’t think I can get up that early no matter how hyped up I am! I wish it came out later

And once more EU are treated as second citizens players from USA managed companies, from the 3 days headstart that people paid for, it will be 2days and 6h in the end, meaning we lose 1 day of headstart. And i dont even want to think what it means for AU players, im sure is much more fun

1 Like

OMG MAFF AND READING IS HARD

EU:

• Headstart: 8th Feb 5pm UTC
  • Launch: 11th Feb 5pm UTC
    Total: 72 hours

NA:

• Headstart: 8th Feb 5pm UTC
  • Launch: 11th Feb 5pm UTC
    Total: 72 hours

You oughta stop ditching school and also stop listening to HaRdCoRe streamers.

3 Likes

Instead of getting happy because you win an argument vs someone from the internet, you could stop for a second and think a bit harder. Starting at 18:00 means that on average, a person gets to play around 4h-6h on the first day, that leaving aside possible problems with servers etc, while for USA players they have the whole fruiting day since they start at 9 am, they have 15h to play vs 6h, thats where my complain comes from, think harder,think better.

1 Like

but he counts days in restarts now, all world should. And if you count it in ice ages, it’s zero. That’s what EU gets, zero!

/s

Nobody cares that you dont care about other people’s sleeping pattern, want to continue?

Here we go, dude can’t admit his wrong, doesn’t know how to back out and instead of letting it go, digs in deeper and ends up with insults. Yup.

Let me repeat it for you because ReAdInG iS HaRd

Since it seems you cant read properly, let me copy my reply, maybe this will help your cognitive functions and understand what i meant with it: :slight_smile:

Instead of getting happy because you win an argument vs someone from the internet, you could stop for a second and think a bit harder. Starting at 18:00 means that on average, a person gets to play around 4h-6h on the first day, that leaving aside possible problems with servers etc, while for USA players they have the whole fruiting day since they start at 9 am, they have 15h to play vs 6h, thats where my complain comes from, think harder,think better.

Let me know if you want a diagram, happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lmao you really don’t get it… I’m almost tempted to say that you’re just trolling, which actually would be better because you can’t be that blind.

-Both NA & EU are getting 72h of headstart.
-It will start on tuesday 9am for NA and tuesday 5pm for EU.
-It will end on friday 9am for NA and Friday 5pm for EU.

If an NA player sleeps 7h on tuesday/wednesday/thursday nights, he will have 51h to do anything else during those 72h.

If an EU player sleeps 7h on tuesday/wednesday/thursday nights, he will have 51h to do anything else during those 72h.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Man, are you aware of how are you reacting over this? calm down come on xD

Idk if you are really taking all of this seriously because you really want to be right here (tho you arent) or just trolling :slight_smile:

The reasoning of the weird time is probably because AGS is located in US. The launch time for NA W and NA E makes sense as it falls on a workday during work hours. They’re anticipating server issues or general launch related issues and the devs will be able to address them ASAP.

1 Like

Okay okay dear, here, have a cookie, go tell your mom you won, here, be happy :slight_smile:

You ran out of arguments and don’t know how to get out of this? Move to the side, think twice next time before pulling a Karen.

Okay i tried to leave this aside because this is really getting non sense, you keep acting like a kid who ridiculizes people just because you want to be right because it seems so important for you, im nto going to waste more of my time with such a kid attitude, go enjoy the block, and really, change this behaviour of yours, is not going to do any good to you