Help with Ban Appeal

I am making an appeal for a friend of mine since he is unable to post to the forums at this time.

He got banned on 10/31 for selling a tier 3 level 10 gem for 250,074 and has no luck with the ban appeal system as he has only received automated/templated response. Since then, he has found and sent in a screenshot to the appeal web ticket of the exact transaction. It has been 4 days since and a response has not been given. We don’t know if it is because of the holidays but the lack of communication is really disappointing. Is there someone who is able to escalate the situation to have the appeal manually reviewed?

Character: Lalib
Server Mari West

Hello there @capreene, welcome to the Lost Ark forums,

Thank you for reaching out on behalf of your friend, I’m very sorry to hear he has been banned, I must inform you that here in the forums we don’t have any tools or visibility into bans, the only way to get in contact with the appeals team is by the appeal web ticket you have been using so far.

I understand that since your friend’s last appeal 4 days have passed and he hasn’t received a response, we do receive a high number of tickets and it may take sometime for our team to get to it but they will get to it, the best thing to do right now is to way a few more days before contacting them again, I also recommend that if your friend needs to contact them again make sure to include all information he may have in a precise and concise matter and also remember to check all the folders in the email as the response might get sent to spam for example.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for the inconveniences.
:dragon: