Help with character Restoration

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to recover a deleted character (which i did when i was out of character extension slots, I now have room) the character I would like restored is a Deathblade named Darkfriend (approx 302 ilvl) Thank you!

Hi @frankscanor, hope you’r having a wonderful day so far!

Let me take a look into your request, please close the game for a few minutes while I’m working on it.

Can you please help me with the World/region where Darkfriend is located? Thank you :3

Regards. :sparkling_heart:

Hey! Thanks for looking into it - NA East, Azena

1 Like

Thanks for waiting,

I’ve successfully restored the character Darkfriend, you can launch the game now and check if the char is back :wink:

Hope this helps! :sparkles:

thank you so much!!

1 Like

It’s a huge pleasure!

If there is anything else I can help with just let me know, I’m a tag of distance : D

Have a wonderful week! :sparkler:

Hello
Could i also ask for character restoration? I deleted my character to release its name but i didn’t know that it still will be locked for 60 days. I would like to restore that character so i could change its name.

Hello @Anhtar, welcome to the forums!

I can help you with the character restoration!

Can you please provide me the character name and server/region your character is located?

I’ll wait for your answer! :crossed_swords:

Thank you very much!
Character Name: Kainami
Server Inanna
EU Central

It’s done @Anhtar !

I have restore your character Kainami!

When you go online again, you will able to see it again in the character selection!

Let me know you need further assistance!

Farewell! :mage:

Hello @Firus, I am asIo in the same page as OP. I deleted my bard but now I got character slot. Could you restore it? Character name : Zxcure, Class : Bard, iLvl (860 something) don’t remember the exact. Server : EUCentral/Thaemine

Hi @Yorichi, it’s a pleasure give you the welcome to our forums! :sparkler:

For sure! Let me take a look into this for you, if you are in game please close it for a few minutes while I’m working on it.

Best regards!

The character has been successfully restored!

You can launch the game now and check the character status.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!

It’s always a pleasure!

If there is anything else I can help with just let me know, I’m a tag of distance ;D

Have a wonderful weekend!