High ping on EU Kadan

Starting this morning my ping is very high between 400-2000. Never had this issue before and the game is unplayable. I can’t do my dailies like this. The problem is not on my side, everything else seems to be working just fine except lost ark. I saw some other topics having the same issue but no responses yet. I can give more info if needed.

1 Like

Hi @Jolynekujo, welcome to the Lost Ark forum! :partying_face:

My apologies to hear about the high ping you’re experiencing in-game.

Please run the Steam file check to discard corrupted files.

This issue could be related to a packet loss problem, if you are playing with wireless please try by playing with a wired connection.

If is possible please try to play using another internet connection (such as a mobile hotspot) just to discard and see if you still experiencing a high ping with a different internet connection. Also please lets try with this step to test your packet loss:

To discard this possible issue please go ahead with the packet loss. You can use various debugging tools to do this, including Packet Loss Test.

To test, go to https://packetlosstest.com/ and click the big “Start Test” button to start the test. Once the test is complete, the results are displayed.

See How to Fix Packet Loss – Packet Loss Test for information on resolving problems discovered in testing.

Let us know how it goes, have an excellent day! :man_mage: