HL CHESTS, CS has been no help

@Roxx The Honor Leapstone Chests that were opened last week were turned bound. I contacted customer service, they said they fixed it, but only gave me back ONE out of 149. It’s 21k gold that I have lost as a result, please help. Notice, they say chest. They are right technically, if I only asked for ONE CHEST back, which I of course didn’t.

1 Like

Hi @mastermasher

I hope you’re having a great time in the game.

I’m sorry to hear you get help with one chests, but part of the issue still persist.

Because the web ticket is the only official channel to provide help on this situation, I encourage you contact AGS customer support again and explain that you still have some chests that need to be treat.

I understand the the official post specifically said:

all gold spent on them will be refunded

If you have this issue on multiple characters, by aware to explain the situation in high detail providing character name, number of chest, amount of gold, etc; and I recommend you to refer this post too on your next web ticket.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wish you the best and a nice week. :octopus:

The post you linked specifies the chests that were refunded, being the random chests.
The 2nd post below the one you linked said that the “Honor Leapstone Selection Chests” are meant to be roster bound, are the ones in question here.

1 Like

They did finally give them back so thank you and the people who restored my chests :smiley:

1 Like