Hoping to Reverse Deletion

Regretably deleted my character a while back when trying to sort out server. Im really hoping recover it if it at all possible please. The toon I’m inquiring about was my assassin named Stalking on Mari.

Hoping for the best but thanks for your time either way.

Hello @Eujox

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums community. We are glad to have you here.

I have successfully restored the deleted character for you. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s there.

Have a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That was so fast…! I apprecaite this so so much. Thank you. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are most welcome @Eujox :innocent:

I’m glad that I was able to assist you today. Feel free to reach out to me if you need further assistance with any issue.

Have a great rest of your day. :mage:

2 Likes

Good Evening @ThunderWolf would it again and finally be possible to undo the deletion of one of my other character? Warrior named Eujox on Server Mari (NA West)?

Thanks for your time always.

Hello @Eujox

I hope you are doing well.

I have restored the deleted character for you. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s rhere

Have a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @ThunderWolf !

I’ve made a mistake- You successfully helped me un-delete my warrior Eujox. I bought a name change ticket to transfer the name to another character, but I messed it up, I (again) deleted Eujox before I changed his name. I did it backwards by mistake last night and never got to use my purchased name change ticket lol :frowning: I’m essentially just trying to change the class but keep my name, its been trial and error on my part honestly.

I know it seems silly but could you un-delete Eujox one more time? You’ve been so helpful already, sorry to msg you with this little loop of character redemption error once again, I’ve almost got myself all sorted out. Thanks for your time as always

Hello @Eujox

No worries. Please log out of the game while I try to restore the character for you.

Please let me know once it’s done. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OK, logged out for now. Can’t thank you enough @ThunderWolf

1 Like

It’s done @Eujox

The deleted character has been restored. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s there.

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else. Have a good one. :innocent:

1 Like