How many t3 characters do you have?

im curious. because the developers say many people didnt reach the endcontent. (why they delay the endcontent). and because i want to see, how many pro gamers we have. post your screenshots :grin:

1 Like

7 now with the express pass. Judge me

i have one alt with 1407 ilvl and 4 more alts with 1340

Semi hard core, waiitng for scouter so i can main and make 2x scouters xD

I currently have 4, with 600 hours in game

i hit 1400 on paladin while ago though.

BTW OP, why do u ask ?

1 Like

My current roster
540 hours played

1 Like

soon to be 6 because my LM is getting expressed and i’m probably clearing fatespire on my shadowhunter tomorrow

they are also going to get parked at 1340 until further notice

3 atm

1 Like

My main is 1405 and I have 3 T3 alts: 1370, 1340, 1340. Eventually I’ll get the new Glavier to 1340 too.

Now running my 4th through punika, with a 5th not far behind
(yes my account is all blades and sorcs :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I have 1 T3 and I still have lots of islands to explore :stuck_out_tongue: takes forever to level up my alts

Zero

because the developers say many people didnt reach the endcontent. (why they delay the endcontent). and because i want to see how many pro gamers we have.

most people on the forum play too much and will have a few t3 chars

1 Like

Oh I see, well mind u i could easily push 1415, but atm i dont have a reason too so im working on more t3 characters for a better mat generation daily. gonna stop at the 4 i have atm till scouter

One alt at 1310, the others are in T2 with one soon to be in T3.

3 in T3 & 3 in T2.

I barely play them though because it’s too much of a time commitment & could see myself getting burnt out very fast if I forced myself

1 main (1400) 1 alt (1340) that’s all there is to it

LM and Zerker will be T3 in couple of days.

5 in T3. 1 in 1100 i just finished the transfer. 1 in the 1040s. i can get this to t3 before next reset.

I have 1 main hero tier 3. The rest are just doing una tasks. I don’t do raids, period. And I don’t do chaos dungeons with alts, it’s too boring. The main just does 2 chaos and 2 Una tasks. I send 1 dispatch to raid.

You have to be a Korean citizen to accept to do 2 chaos and 2 raids every day with each 12 heroes. xD