How to do guardian event

so you just have to know what to do and it is easy solo, be sure to loot the daily chest at the end

So I will explain exactly how it went for me.

1. go to either 2nd or 3rd boss on list and fight, 1st boss will spawn nearby
  2. switch to fighting first boss (the buff boss)
  3. stagger first boss
    staggering successfully will cause it to drop buff orbs
    pick up ALL the buffs (these are orbs on the ground) This will cause the “buff boss” to despawn
  4. fight the other bosses
  5. buff boss will respawn shortly again nearby, fight him again, stagger, get all orb buffs, will cause despawn
  6. repeat until the other bosses aside from the first are dead, then kill it
  7. fight will be over
  8. LOOT THE CHEST AT THE END

You need the stacking buff from first boss to kill the other bosses fast

Tireck
Hi, i was going to post a guide but you did it first, a recomendation for all: if you are fighting vs one boss and 1min the first boss is not appear, go for the another one boss, because maybe is there, it happend sometimes

8 Likes

Definitely going to try this solo when I get home from work. Thanks for the explanation!

I beat it in solo too. No difficult at all in my case.

Yeah i can solo the guardians on regular mode anyway, cant wait to try this after work. People making this event sound nuts.

Hi, i was going to post a guide but you did it first, a recomendation for all: if you are fighting vs one boss and 1min the first nacrasena is not appear, go for the another one boss, because maybe is there, it happend sometimes

1 Like

no worries you in it, it’s just so I can give people the link instead of typing over and over

i was in on my alt an me and my time wasted 20 min without killing even one…nice event

They should really tell you more about doing them IN the game, but it’s whatever.

Do it like this guide states and it’ll take like 6 min.

yeah checked the forum and killed them ez after that

Thank you!

thank you so much! going in at first without any context for the fight was very confusing, my team still did it on first instance but took a while! going to implement this today :brown_heart:

There is a different boss daily that u have to do something to get the buffs, yesterday it was chromunos (don’t know if I spelled his name right but it’s the turtle) and for him you have to destroy his shell to get the buffs

1 Like

I was going to let this thread die because I figured people got the gist of the event now, but I’ll update it to be more generic, since the bosses flipped after the first day

Nice explanation dude ^^ . Yeah it wasn’t hard. You just need to do mechs. It becomes so easy and fun with million crits :slight_smile:

Can’t believe I have to search this up again just to confirm that I was right… The event has been running for almost two months and there are still people who insist on focusing one boss while waiting for the “buffing” boss to appear… and I thought there were some patches on the event, basically stopped doing it after stacking up enough coins for the first month.

More than 5 minutes into the fight and people still goes “you should not run to the other boss (insert insult) it will come to us”