Hundred of bots in a spawn of 5 min

hundred of bots in a spawn of 5 min

i just doing my rapport to cals on lutera last night

in 5 minutes i encounter like maybe a hundred of bots outside of cals building

they literally need to spend 5 minutes to watch how much are bots in luterra roaming arround

some even move at same time (10 bots have same movement together lol)

10 Likes

More suprisingly, i saw a “player” in east luterra last monday!

18 Likes

It does make it a bit easier when editing out names

18 Likes

u forgot about how many of them in the lower lvl continents are speed and teleport hacking lols. literally every single bot i came across had one of the following or more.

Speed hack-mount, run speed, boat sailing
Teleport hack to NPC
Attack speed hack- literally attacking beyond the attack speed of what he shuld have.
Bot lifeskill-ing- literally runs to the plant or whatever and instant gathers. lols

Dont even get how this hasnt been addressed or banned. then again lancemaster has been delayed because their team cant meet timelines.

6 Likes

Surely the increase in player count is legit.

10 Likes

This is clearly a group of dedicated friends who wanted to play lost ark together as s group

8 Likes

There an Ed Sheeran concert i ain’t aware of?

5 Likes

Lol, yes!

They can’t even ban the bots because it would potentially mean another 50% drop in “players” :joy:

4 Likes

G-zuz :man_facepalming:

Pretty sure the bots vastly outnumber players… probably 95% of the game population are bots.

7 Likes

Sounds a bit over the top, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the number is truly very high!

Especially the terrible economy and super limited Gold Generators will promote RMT like never before!

It is almost as if their predatory game design worked out in a way they didn’t expect and doesn’t profit themselves.

Laughs in hundreds of thousands.

All Amazon need is an in game admin, and sit at one or a few location that these bot paths, and start banning there. Don’t need no algorithm for that.

6 Likes

Amazon needs an in game admin +1

3 Likes

this picture is so old. its out for around 1 month. since that time i dont get any goldspammer mails anymore and dont see any or much spams in the chat anymore

1 Like

I spent about 3 mins ingame after maintenance this morning, at Sasha doing rapport. It was so nice for those 3 mins to be bot free. Then a steady stream started & the peace from bots was over. They are even now running straight across west after Bastian over open space. It’s sad to see :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

Explains the argos match making experience

More and more bots. 과대 광고

糟糕的管理,比中国游戏厂商对机器人的禁止差太多,他们使你的劳动变得廉价,甚至让你不得不如考虑购买他们的金币

3 Likes