I am also sad, and even mad

But I had to deal with way worse shit for games way worse than this and I didn’t complain as much as some of you guys do. Just chill, play some other games. A good thing to think of when it comes to game launches is to think of it as it will happen the day after or at least a few hours later than expected, will let you nto be so disappointed :smiley:

Edit: My tired ass wrote this with a half asleep brain. I have drunk some coffee so I will explain what I tried to say. Shit happens. And honestly a delay like this happens so often I started to get used to them. My advice is for people to start expecting delays like this during maintanence and launch days so you won’t get disappointed later.

1 Like

what did you say?

Did you have a seizure when writing this?

“I had to deal with something worse than you and I’m not complaining so you can’t ever complain” OK, I don’t know you though homie so why is my ability to complain related to your sob story at all?

I can’t do anything else while waiting for something.

wassup homie, how have you been?

What?

Chicken wing, chicken wing
Hot dog and baloney
Chicken and macaroni
Chilling with my homies
Chicken wing, chicken wing
Hot dog and baloney
Chicken and macaroni
Chilling with my homies

1 Like

something about being sad and mad at a video game…seems really weird and odd to me but I think that is what they said.

Not bad homie, wassup with you

Just enjoying reading all these posts today.