I am barely awake, please ignore

I missed a day of the Witcher 3 daily quests do to the hotfix maintenance. Will there be a way to collect all the rewards since there crossover event is only 5 days long?

please excuse me, I am barely awake and miss read the event page

who said it’s 5 days only ???

The event page “JANUARY 18 - FEBRUARY 22”

how is that 5 days??? Bruh you know Jan is this month and FEB is next month right?

6 Likes

someone think january and february is the same month

1 Like

18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd = 5 days

1 Like

sorry I am barely awake

The event will be there for a long time you just need to visit it 5 days to get the cards

i’m dying of laughing

2 Likes

Are you on to something? January 18-31 then Feb 1-22

2 Likes

you legit have a month + 5 days aka more than 30 days to finish a 5 day quest

1 Like

thank you, I miss read the even page and was worried I would miss a day, I need some coffee

1 Like

had a good laugh from it enjoy your day

1 Like

Bro, chill. It happens…

Hey, you. You are barely awake. You were trying to complete witcher quests, right? Walked right past that captcha, same as us, and that zerker over there. Damn you bots. Arkesia was fine until you came along. Gatekeep was nice and lazy. If they hadn’t been looking for you, I could’ve joined that HM Vykas just fine.

You there. You and me - we shouldn’t be here. It’s these bots AGS wants. We’re all brothers and sisters in binds now, Dallas.

Shut up back there!

And what’s wrong with him, huh?
Watch your tongue. You’re speaking to Hellen wong, the true ruler of G2G. Currency exchange? On f4? Its just whale bait.

But if they’ve captured you… Oh gods, Why there are still bots over here? I don’t know where we’re going, but the ban awaits. No, this can’t be happening. This isn’t happening.

Hey, what server are you from, event misser?

Why do you care?

A mokoko’s last thoughts should be of home.

Azena. I’m… I’m from Azena.