I can't claim a item in my product inventory its been there for months

Hello ive already tried contacting amazon games but they’ve just ignored me for a week. This item is always in my product inventory i hit claim and it gets stuck infinetly and its quite annoying i’d really appreciate it if this could be resolved.

Hi @jackporter02

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum!

Hope you are doing well!

I’m sorry that you can’t claim the gift form the product inventory.

Please try to verify the integrity of the games files in order to check if there any corrupted files the is causing this issue.

Steam Verify integrity of the games files

If the problem persist once you have tried all the steps, I recommend you to contact our support team by creating a web ticket to help you further with this problem.

Contact us

Also please make sure to shared the DxDiag once you have reached support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope this information help :wolf:

I have already contacted amazon games they said they’d get back to me within 6 hours but they don’t.

Hi again! @jackporter02

Thanks for you reply!

I’m sorry that are not getting any response from the support team yet.

Depending of the case the team can take a little more longer to reply. Let’s wait a little longer and if you don’t get any response, please reach them back again and be sure to provide them with all the information need to investigate the issue and help you with that.

I’ll be monitoring this post in order to know how it went.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

Hi @jackporter02,
this does sound like a technical issue that is best left to the support team to me but the only thing I could think of may be that your characters inventory if too full to accept the item.
I think that item should need one free spot in your character inventory (I) to be accepted.

Once opened on any of your roster characters you should get 3 dye bottles i think but they will go into your roster wide inventory.

Good Luck :+1: