I Come for work and cant play

Im not adressing the queus or nothing like that,what im wondering is who has the maginificent Idea to do the reset at 2:00 PM when the release of the 11th is at 6:00 PM
I came from work at 1:30 PM and now i cant join cause queus,and wont be able to play till 6:00 PM

2 Likes

Well maybe next time they will give you a call directly and find out what time works best for you so they can perform maintenance.

10 Likes

Same for everyone. Deal with it.

They should

Now for real,i mean it happens to everyone but is a shitty decission they should have done it early in the morning,thats how in other mmos works

1 Like

Go play those MMOs then.

and to not create another post did they say how are they going to adress the founder pack players who couldnt be able to play with their friends,are they going to refund it so they can play on another server or something about the server transfer or something?

waiting for new expansion on WoW :wink:

1 Like

check steam news,
Players have let us know one of the reasons they are reluctant to switch to lower population servers is because many of them have already redeemed their Founder’s Packs on another server. To help combat this and make exploring new servers a more reasonable choice, we will be granting ALL Founder’s Pack purchasers that redeem their pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th an extra set of the exclusive items from the Founder’s Pack they redeemed (e.g., the Founder’s Exclusive Pet and Founder’s Title from the Bronze pack; see full list below) as well as some additional Royal Crystals for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Pack purchasers.

1 Like

They have to coordinate with a lot of people. They made that decisions during the night, early hours for EU, they can’t just say, ok, lets do it right now. Its logistics, you have to call the guys in EU data centers etc…

1 Like

Someone who still plays WoW, that does explain a lot…

someone who judge another person because playing one specific game,explains a lot…

1 Like

yes they did. You will get another founder pack to claim on another server. No server transfers atm. You won’t get any Account bound items, as they are already account bound.

1 Like

Stop barking little dog. Usually, even in case of hotfix they let people know in advance. Even one day would be enough.They knew for a time now there will be maintenance.

1 Like

Well actually…it was two things.

1. complaining they didnt call you to schedule maintanace

AND

1. You still play WoW, or I guess hold out hope the next XPAC will improve the game.

:+1:

No it wouldnt you would still be here crying…don’t kid yourself.

So if i played the 8th on zinnervale and used the founder pack will i be able to go another server with founder pack?Âż and what about the power pass being used on that server?

Go read the Dev blog. Short answer is yes, long answer go read their post.

My condolensces. Perhaps look yourself in the mirror and think about your sense of entitlement for a while. :see_no_evil:

Everything on that server remains as is, but when starting a new character you can claim the listed items(which belong to the founder’s pack) again(although untradeable this time, which is a good call tbh) on that new character. You still keep everything on that server(again, check the steam news, it has all the info you need my dude)

1 Like

Okey i’ve read it,but does anyone knows if the power pass is per server,like for example,i used 1 power pass on zinnervale, on the new server i have 1 left or i have another 2 cause its different server?