I deleted my Berserker, it helps me

Hi
I deleted my Berserker, I wanted to know if you could help me restore it.

Nick: Meak
Server: South America (Kazeros)

I accidentally deleted it recently, hope you can help me.

Hello @Meak

Welcome back to the Lost Ark Forums community.

Could you please provide the name of another character on the same server as the deleted Berserker from your Lost Ark account?

I also request you to log out of the game and make sure that you have an empty character slot available for the restoration.

Looking forward to your response. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ThunderWolf
Thanks for answering quickly, I only had this Berserker on my account, I recently arrived at Kazeros, I made the Berseker, deleted it and regretted it, I have slots left.

Thanks for the response @Meak

I have successfully restored the Berserker character named Meak for you. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s there.

Have a great day ahead. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :wolf:

1 Like

I don’t know how to thank you for the attention and affection you have with the players, thank you and may your day be great too :star_struck: :partly_sunny:

1 Like

title made it sound like this was going to be a different kind of thread :joy:

3 Likes

Good Morning @ThunderWolf :blush: :partly_sunny:
I need another help, when I try to enter my berseker that was restored, it says to put a new name on it, I didn’t want to rename it, would I be able to leave it with the same nick it is?

Hello again @Meak

I’m sorry that you are unable to use the nickname for the character.

When a character that is Level 10 or lower is deleted, that character’s name will be available for reuse right away. If a character is Level or 11 or higher, when they are deleted their name will be recycled for reuse after a 60 day period passes.

In your case, You already had a Scrapper character named “Meak” on Level 14 and the name is reserved for that character for 60 days from the date of deletion and you won’t be able to use the nickname on the Berserker and you will need to rename it.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

Thank you for responding quickly and efficiently.

I understand, if I want to restore this scrapper lvl 14 will I be able to play it normally with Nick Meak?

If you can do this, would you please solve it for me by restoring the Scrapper and deleting the Berserker?

Thanks for the additional character restoration request @Meak

The deleted Scrapper has been successfully restored in your Lost Ark account. Please go ahead and check if it’s there.

As for your other request, I’m sorry but we don’t have the option to delete characters from players’ accounts.

Have a good one. :innocent:

Now I can play on Scrapper normally with my nick Meak then? Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks for the query @Meak

Since the character name was already bound to the Scrapper character, you should be able to play with the nickname without any issues.

See you in Arkesia. :magic_wand:

1 Like

Can I delete Berserker and play in Scrapper normally?

Yes @Meak

You can delate the Berserker and play with the Scrapper character without any issues.

Cheers! :tada:

1 Like