I destroyed my Relic Staff by mistake

Hello please help me … I have destroyed my Nightmare Relic staff by mistake today at the transfer skill please help me retrieve it … it have taken me forever to make it … I cant believe I done this please help
Character: Kmistress
Central Europe : Zinnervale
Item: Nightmare Flower Long Staff

1 Like

if you transferred it to another relic, you got the materials back… you just gotta pay the gold cost

its disappeared from my bag and i dont have the materials

1. Did you check your storage

2. do you have the new weapon that you transferred it into?

1 Like

no i dont have it … it was broken at skill transfer not gear transfer

oh… I am not sure the behavior when using skill transfer with a relic piece… you might be out of luck unfortunately… support doesn’t have tools to restore items and such from these kinds of mistakes… that’s why there are so many dialogue windows/warnings

please help … it really took a long time to make it

Hi @Kmaster.

Hope you’re good :raised_hands:

I’m sorry that you destroyed Nightmare Relic staff I understand how frustrating this is, but we can’t exchange the in-game item.

We’ll let you know if there is a possibility of it being implemented in the future.

If you wish to provide any feedback you can do so here:

Game Feedback - Lost Ark Forums

Stay safe :sunny:

please remove the option to destroy relic crafted items from skill transfer … this is rly rly frustrating i cant believe this … i just made it wanted to move skills before i transfer items …

1 Like

will take me more than a month if im lucky to make it again

Hi again @Kmaster.

As I mentioned before If you wish to provide any feedback you can do so here:

Game Feedback - Lost Ark Forums

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Stay safe

Hi again @Kmaster :blush:

We can review your case, but has to be reviewed by web ticket. We can’t promise that we’ll approve the exception. But we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers! :sunny:

2 Likes

ok i have made the ticket just now thank you for trying … thank you alot will keep you updated

1 Like

I hope help is coming for you ))

1 Like

Happened to me aswell once - no restore possible - don’t waste your time :frowning:

@Solaire i have made the ticket and they replied within 5 min that they cant retrieve the item … ahh i got my hopes up … sent them another mail hope there is something they can do

Hi again @Kmaster.

Did you send this link to the customer service? if not please explain in detail and ask if they can make an investigation about your case and add this link just copy and paste it I destroyed my Relic Staff by mistake - #14 by Solaire , also here on the forums we do not have access because security reasons. Can you contact the Customer Support again providing the correct information please, also have in mind that the investigations can last more than two days.

And please let me know how was it.

Stay Safe :sunny:

Can you explain a little bit more on how you destroyed your Staff by accident?