I did not get my 2nd Powerpass after using the first

Hello i started playing Lost ark after taking a short break and i saw that the Powerpasses were disabled so after they got reactivated i wanted to use both of mine i knew that if u use the first Powerpass you were granted a second so that was my Plan. But after boosting my first charakter i did not recieve any kind of mail containing the second Powerpass.
Sorry for my bad english english is not my native language.

1 Like

Hi @Inomatis.

Hope you’re okay! :sunny:

I’m sorry you didn’t get your powerpass yet, i know how frustrating is this.

The Free Powerpass should be in your account.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail.

Once claimed from there: you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen.

If you did already all this and still don’t see these under character select, please log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

Also if still is not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again.

If not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage eventually if you were one of the players that:

1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.
2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

Update to Disabled Powerpasses

Powerpass Compensation - #11 by Roxx

With the language topic, we provide support in other languages: German, French, Spanish and English, also if you speak another language we can help you too!

You can check it here: forums.playlostark.com by the category “Game Support”

Stay Safe :raised_hands:

nearly 4 day ago i did not recieve my second Powerpass after using the first an now im here and still haven´t got any sign of a mail for a powerpass i looked on every charakter created a new one just to look in his mail. I dont know what to do is there any way i can recieve my powerpass without having to purchase a new one?

nearly 4 day ago i did not recieve my second Powerpass after using the first an now im here and still haven´t got any sign of a mail for a powerpass i looked on every charakter created a new one just to look in his mail. I dont know what to do is there any way i can recieve my powerpass without having to purchase a new one?

1 Like

Hi again @Inomatis.

Hope you’re having a great day :sunny:

I’m sorry you didn’t get it still, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers! :raised_hands: