I did the ghost ship and i get no rewards

i did the ghost ship like every week and i get no rewards in the end. why this happened?

1 Like

Hello @Malouthecat,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t receive the rewards after finishing the ghost ship.

Please provide more information about what happened. When you finished there were no rewards for you to claim? Did you received any error message? When you finished the Ghost Ship was it marked as completed? Did you get disconnected before claiming the rewards? Please let me know so we can work on this issue.

Looking forward to your response! :mage:

Just after killing the boss and waiting to take the drops. There was no drops. We killed the boss and i received no rewards. I didn’t see any error message. I didn’t noticed if it was marked.

You probably didn’t achieve contribution, had it happen to me once, too. Try to kill enough mobs before boss spawn next time until you get golden check under quest tracker.

1 Like

Can confirm that no rewards were given from the 1415 ghost ship on my Bard main after the weekly reset. There have been no issues in the past; as far as contribution there were less people doing this event than previous weeks.

This is quickly becoming a game that I don’t want to log into anymore due to all of the issues.

Hey,

This happen to me 5 min ago …

Just logged in game 2 min before the ghost ship. I got to the ship at 11h03 UTC.
Then i get it and get a team with a zerk. I did damage as a paladin and die 3 times.

with 4 min fight the boss was dead and i got no loot and the weekly ship loot has been counted … Any help ?

Hello and welcome to the forums @Treky,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue similar to the one on this thread but I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked.

Please note what @turbulencje mentions is the most likely cause for not receiving any loot. Also, if you were dead at the time the boss was defeated, this could have caused this to happen. This scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: