I disconnected middle of valtan G1 and lost my entry count

Game says weekly entry count exceeded. I can’t enter valtan nm G1 or G2
I tried to buy chest after rejoined game but game said i have to complete gate
also i dont have any valtan gate 1 rewards in my inventory

lets say i finished g1 and could not buy chest after it
still cant join g2 as you can see

Server: Nineveh
Char name: Goliathusraper

Sorry to see you’ve had this happen to you.

I’ve moved this over to the support team so our support team can look into this further for you.

Hello @Goliathus3xy, welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

I’m sorry to hear about this situation with your Valtan Legion Raid and thank you for sharing the screenshots, I know how frustrating this can be. We have a system that handles this issue, as we are unable to manually grant any re entry tickets.

Please read this post for the full information about this:

A few key points I wish to highlight and the first one is very important in this case:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

:dragon:

Same for me i dc and got rc still didn’t got my reward and also couldn’t proceed to g2 with full lobby its says you used your weekly counts

some of guys who experienced this issue are saying wait one day and you will get ticket by system, i hope we will get ticket @pakistaniraja00

lets hope that . … just ruined my day sad

you got the entry or not

Nope still no ticket and its game’s fault

@Jormungandrh
clear-2

everyone can easily see that doesnt make any sense if i got reward or cleared any gate it has to say CLEARED.

just please look at screenshots and please help me

same for me

@pakistaniraja00 they know its game’s fault and doing nothing because we are just 1-2 people its not a big deal

or they really dont understand whats going on :smiley:

Unfortunately if you don’t receive the ticket it means that the system has detected that the disconnect has not servers side and you will have to wait until after the weekly reset that happens Thursdays at 10am UTC.

Thank you for your understanding.

:dragon: