I facetted a stone and it became un-facetted

Good evening,

Today I spent pheons, gold and silver (neither of which I have much of) to be able to facet some relic stones. I currently have a 7-6-4 stone and I needed a 7-7-x stone. On my second attempt I got my 7-7-4 stone but after it was facetted it showed up in my inventory un-facetted, even though I lost the silver for it. I still went ahead and bought 3 more stones to attempt before realizing that I had already spent 18 pheons and a lot of silver and got the RIGHT stone before I was screwed over and now I just spent 27 more pheons for a stone that I already facetted. Can I please get an explanation as to why this happened or something? I work pretty hard and this game usually takes the stress away from my daily life and I feel robbed at this point.

Hello @Grimmseye,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry about the issue you’re facing with the facet relic stone, in this case and to be able to check your case I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you @Wyvernn. I submitted the ticket with the link to the DxDiag like you suggested. Hopefully it can resolve my issue.

1 Like