I like this game, if you like it too, say it

Just a post because there is a lot of issues, a lot of queue, a lot of things disapear but still like the game,

And you ?

2 Likes

Yeah, the game itself is great. Just too much popular right now which is causing issues.

2 Likes

it’s just a part of the experience long queue, etc etc…

1 Like

love the game its only issue in eu is its too popular for servers to handle demand

2 Likes

Finally a positive thread here.
Yes, game is amazing, having a blast so far.
Probably one of the best MMORPG experiences I had in a long long time.

2 Likes

I am also having a blast, been sinking a lot of time into it.

The queues suck, sure, but the game itself has a ton of things you can get via exploration, (sort of) housing system, I love the combat, it literally scratches everything off my list.

Hopefully, something will be done with the queues, but for now, it is what it is.

2 Likes

Lost Ark is MASTERPIECE GAME and it is one of the best games I have played. I am SUPER casual and there are alot systems and most I dont understand. Overall, I cant describe how good the game is, it is just crazy and amazing how much they have worked hard for this game. I play Lost Ark when I can and main game is World of Warcraft. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s good or not. Due to various issues, I can’t actually play it, nor progress. Meanwhile any money I put towards the game is basically stolen by amazon. So idk if I like it.

good game, some quests are boring, but overall, good

Game is great. Amazon’s management and treatment of it isn’t.

One thing I dont like you cant teleport to where you want. It sucks, because you already unlcoked teleports and you cant teleport? It is just BIG fail!

I don’t like this game… I love it! I love how the combat looks and feels, I love how big the game feels, I love all the collectibles, I love that so many things are cross-roster so I don’t feel the familiar dread of having to redo all of it on my alts. When I initially looked into Lost Ark, I figured I’d try it but didn’t think it would pique my interest as much as other MMOs. Primarily because I don’t often play games with isometric cameras for long. Boy, have I been missing out.

It just feels so fresh after years of bouncing between the same MMOs over and over again, forever trying to regrasp that feeling MMOs gave me back in the day. Lost Ark is giving me that feeling. Thanks for bringing it to NA, smilegate! I can’t wait to see what’s in store.