I need some help

I need some help. My account is unable to complete the end of Altaine’s hidden plot # 6 obsession. One half was picked up once before, but it could not be picked up again because of the queue. Please help me fix it

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community, ElizabethTao.

What is your server name and character name?

Valtan (Lostheihei)

Thank you! I’ll get this over to the team and move this over to the support section to see what our support team can do.

thank you

Hello and welcome to the forums @ElizabethTao and thank you @Centeotl for moving this over,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues completing Altaine’s hidden plot #6: Obsession. In order to give you an accurate answer, can you please confirm what you mean by having picked up one half (half of what)? Also, what do you mean by cannot pick it up again because of the queue?

I will be awaiting your answer in order to guide you better.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

When I received 1/2 of the item, I entered the replica, when I came out, 1/2 of the quest display disappeared, I retimed without 1/2 of the item.

Hello @ElizabethTao,

My apologies but it is still unclear to me what it is you need assistance with as I am not finding any quests or locations named “Altaine’s hidden plot #6: Obsession”. Please clarify the following:

• Describe the issue you are experiencing with as much detail as possible:
  • Where in the game is the issue happening?
  • What are you trying to do?
  • What do you expect to happen when you do this?
  • What is actually happening?
  • How did the issue affect your game play:
  • Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • What specific steps did you take to get to the issue?

Please include any screenshots or videos of the issue that you have experienced that may help us understand.

Alternately, and for more fluid and direct communication on a non-public channel, please contact our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

I was wondering if it would help me recover the 1/2 grab timing BUFF from the sixth hidden quest. Because I was unable to complete the SIXTH task 2/2 of THE Hidden Mission in THE Book OF Adventures of Altaine.

You meant this?

yes

Let me try again

Yes try it again, follow what the person said. Another person on that post said that worked for them, maybe it will work for you too.

Hello @ElizabethTao and thank you @classicmix50bags for your answers on this,

Thank you for your question regarding the 1/2 grab timing BUFF. This seems to have been correctly answered by your fellow @classicmix50bags so do not hesitate marking their responses as the solution if that is the case.

I will keep an eye on this thread in case you have any other questions.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: