I never play this game again!

Tbf, I feel like they made this quest boss unnecessarily difficult. I did this questline on 2x bards and while I didn’t fail, I felt it was annoying to do simply because of how difficult the boss is for a simple questline.

Probably for the best :rofl:

1 Like

bye bye OP good luck on my little pony

3 Likes

dude i swear outside of 1370pass whining 4rum andy out of idea nowaday

Lol if you’re dead now I can not think where else you will die much later in the game

i just checked his topic history because your post. i dont think hes an troll. just an newbie

1 Like

every doom post , whining is troll man , they play forum not the game ( most i mean , there still legit whining i aprove )

what quest is that again?

are you a support?

i think its at south verne. an story dungeon. where you need to kill an black knight. without telling to much. you can see his name “lujean” at the lifepoints

card_rare_12_0

2 Likes

and he quit cause of that? ok… guess he’s one of those who would ragequit if they wipe in a raid too.

3 Likes

most comments here are probably of the people who run this quest with 1460 ilvl ;/

Mission failed we get them next time

I did it when im on 1370 ilvl (Gunlancer),got no problem at all. But as @Mikumari said above when bard cleared it although difficult then how hard could it be for different classes? Especially DPS.

And blame the npc because they didn’t deal any damage? Like for real? Those NPC are nothing compared to Lir from T1 tower where she just scream and do 0 damage.

I think its just mentality.

i did it with my 1340 paladin support build - it took a while but it woklrd out fine

1 Like

Geez how did you die to story boss xD

3 Likes

Skill issue.
Imagine dealing with those kind of players in 1370+ content quite soon :rofl:

1 Like

It was toxic to why

I agree with him tho, @CrazyRhan what he said was true. If OP unable to defeat MSQ boss,i cant imagine him do velganos. (If he continue playing that is)

nobody doing this shit u farm yoho and then chill with deskaluda :smiley: