I never play this game again!

A BOSS’S APPEAL OF DISGRACE, 40 MINUTES TO DIE. I HAVE ENOUGH ATTACK TO GET IT AND THE BOSS IS OF A LEVEL THAT NEVER LET ME ATTACK.

THE WORST IS TO RETURN EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING, IT WAS ALREADY AT THE END! BYE HORRIBLE GAME, USELESS NPCS WHO DON’T TAKE ANY LIFE JUST GET IN THE QUEST

1 Like

lmao

14 Likes

I mean this is prime bait right here, well done. Idk how you could possibly not do 9 mil damage in 40 minutes with a 1340 character tbh.

6 Likes

Nah this is legit

This is one of people that WoW made LFR for.

16 Likes

Wow I can’t tell if he is trolling or not but either way I’m feeling sorry for him for some reason.

1 Like

huh? Are you trolling or just bad at the game.
Dont think anyone having problems with quest missions and failing this other than you.

Buy the expensive HP potions, they help.

1 Like

I failed that stupid ass mission with my wardancer 2 times on ilvl. Hated it. Just wardancer prob tho. Even my paladin did it faster.

Not Enough Attack!!!

I am not sure about wardancers. However, most other classes should be doing over 1m per attack skill at South Vern ilvl. Anyway, OP still havent stated what class he is playing or what accessories he is using. There are people who are at ilvl 1340 and still using T0 accessories and it’s embarassing.

The damage was not the problem. Wardancers have a problem of not doing damage unless they are within kissing distance and having very little aoe as the result. 3rd run i just spammed pots on cd just to survive. Doesnt help that boss moves around more than any other mob

I mean sure, but we still dont know how OP fail story quest lol.

Absolutely. Even my wardancer took only 40 mins for all 3 runs. Not sure how someone can take this long without passing

Tbf, I feel like they made this quest boss unnecessarily difficult. I did this questline on 2x bards and while I didn’t fail, I felt it was annoying to do simply because of how difficult the boss is for a simple questline.

Probably for the best :rofl:

1 Like

bye bye OP good luck on my little pony

3 Likes

dude i swear outside of 1370pass whining 4rum andy out of idea nowaday

Lol if you’re dead now I can not think where else you will die much later in the game

i just checked his topic history because your post. i dont think hes an troll. just an newbie

1 Like

every doom post , whining is troll man , they play forum not the game ( most i mean , there still legit whining i aprove )