I refuse to use consumables at kunge. [potions included]

I will never, ever use any item in Kunge, and I suggest people don’t use them.
NO ONE CAN FORCES ME TO USE ANY ITEM. Don’t make a rule and expect everyone to follow it. Oh, you used a consumable? Good for you! Thank you for saving me 30 seconds! But do NOT ever think just because you used an item, you are the MY hero.
I have 6 1460+ characters, all with 5x3 engravings and lv7+ gems. AND I have never complained about trash setup when I meet one! You are runnin 4x3 engraving with lv5 gems! just because you used a flare or a phero it doesnt make up for it. You still have way less dps than me.
I will never, ever use any item in Kunge, and I suggest people who do use it, don’t get angry with me. I am El Cheapo and I want to be treated kindly when I join your raids.

gigachad

12 Likes

4 Likes

You can start warn others that use battle item, make you looks like the bad person…

1 Like

This can’t be for real

2 Likes

Oh, you were the el Cheapo in my Kungelium raid, I hope I never see you in game again, otherwise expect a kick!

2 Likes

Of course you can. They lack damage, because they waste their time using battle items instead of gearing their 3x3 1460 alts, which waste more time than any unused pheromone :rofl:

Just quit the game then you troll

1 Like

Thanks for hard carryng these losers through the game!
Once Abrelshud hits, they will all quit, because no one will be willing to carry them anymore. Just a matter of time until the true natural selection kicks in :rofl:
Though it would be great if AGs would do their job for once. But I guess, that is too much to ask for at this point.
People throwing around the hard-r word as if it was candy, nothing done. The insulted saying, “good luck with your life, if you behave like this.” is getting insta-removed :rofl:
The current state of the community reflects the publisher, the company in charge of our version.

4 Likes

what are your character names so i can block you

3 Likes

rickroll

1 Like

How can you fall for such obvious bait.

1 Like

How can you fall for such an obvious bait

2 Likes

You right. I forgot the “an”. Thanks

why not just running deska … i mean kunge without pheros is sooo awful i always wish i would have run deska if this happens these 15 secs are as annoying as a 10 min yoho run :stuck_out_tongue: the rest i don’t care that much … and no even if i know it annoys me like hell i will not throw the hole setup myself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

kung with 0 dps bots is awful too but that happens every single run. thats matchmaking for you

I’ll force u by kicking you

LUL

force me harder daddy
02heart

1 Like

whats your in game name and region - asking for a friend

and if you can’t?

He will lock me in his basement
752ac8dccfe17aebad809d88a6452853