I say goodbye, sad

It’s a beautiful game, but I can’t stand seeing the bots anymore. I’m out. Good bye

7 Likes

It’s sad to see you go, do keep an eye on the forums and twitter. Hope to see you and many others return if the bot issue ever gets resolved.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m very sad, wanted to play comfortably this morning, collect a few mokokos, and saw a hundred of them. can’t bear to see any more of it. den bersi yulxbxnsjejs . hope the trade disappears completely. only with NPCs. I don’t think there’s any other way in this game. I’m so broken from the look that I can’t stand a single bot anymore.
and as I said, I’m very sad, because the game is otherwise great. but this offered catastrophe of such magnitude, unbelievable.

3 Likes

I wonder how many of the forum users that come here to make a dramatic post about them leaving actually leaves.

5 Likes

I guess I’m just desensitized to seeing bots in every other MMO I’ve ever played, but I can’t imagine feeling forced to quit a game just because I couldn’t stand the sight of bots anymore. Oh well. Ta-ta.

5 Likes

The drama

(post deleted by AuThOr)

5 Likes

I deleted my post because why argue with some people. wasted lifetime

1 Like

Cya xD

1 Like

it amazes me how many people come to the fourms to announce they are leaving the game its like a store not giving you what you want so you yell “im leaving” okay karen

3 Likes

is like a gambling game… but eh, the whales need be a whales.

1 Like

Why would it ever be resolved when there’s a constant huge demand for RMT gold? The chinese bot farmers say they can buy a mercedes with a week’s profit, u can see this if u actually use social media

Can I have your Gold?

1 Like

He doesn’t have any gold, part of why he is quitting DUH!

1 Like

Quit your next game in silence.

4 Likes

Spending money on a game is a good thing

Nope

nope, I’ll also write to you personally

1 Like

so you don’t play any MMOs then at all then.

I don’t agree either with the process but we cannot deny that the forum is the social pillar of the game and the community, this game still being an MMO you can expect people will want to share their experience with others. It can be both flexing a mount or announcing your departure -