I still don't have my Aura of Resonance back on my main

So I didn’t play during the day because I read the forums and was afraid to lose my chaos dungeon runs. I finally got online 2 hours ago for the first time after the merge with 0/0 aura of resonance on my main character so I couldn’t run the chaos dungeons, shortly after I saw the maintenance message. Ok, now I’m back to the game, all my alts got their aura of resonance back but my main didn’t, it’s still 0/0, no Chaos Dungeon ran on my main today at all.
I thought this maintenance was to solve the problem but it seems it didn’t, at least for my main character. Please help.

Character Name: Silfazete
Server: Agaton

Hi @Philosophantazer.

Hope you’re doing good :sunny:

I’m sorry that you got this error with aura of resonance, I know that’s frustrating; we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

I did this just now and used the chat to attempt to update my open ticket from this morning and was told to contact between 8 am and 12 pm.

2 Likes