I think I did something illegal and I wasn't aware

Hi, today I was doing Oreha dungeons and then I found this:

I found it weird but since it’s not the first time I’ve done buses, I joined and got paid through 1 gem. They stayed full afk the whole time and then 1 of them disconnected. I asked if they wanted to continue or wait, then one then answered this:

I didn’t understand what he meant, he looked like a robot, but I just kept on finishing the boss and after that I was waiting in the room for the next part. but they never came back… so I ended up leaving.

Later, they reappeared but I didn’t decide to join in.

Fortunately I took screenshots because I showed it to a friend as I found it curious. I did some research and apparently this is a multiboxer or something like that. So now I’m worried about my account if I did something illegal. I don’t mind giving back the 1000g I got or whatever, but I don’t want to lose the account because of this stupid mistake of ignorance.

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to a reply.

PS: I am Spanish so I am sorry if my English was bad.

2 Likes

I don’t think you gonna banned for such a silly reason. Don’t worry about it. :smiley:

Hi @Raziel

Hope you’re doing well :sunny:

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue with your account, thank you for providing all the information so far, we cannot assure you’re going to get banned or not because of this action, we don’t have the information because security reasons, what you can do for now is report this suspicious player; we appreciate the report and making use of the proper reporting channels, once our dedicated team looks into the case they’ll be able to take actions accordingly.

Here’s the link to our reporting tools in case someone needs the information:

Report a Player or Guild - Support | Amazon Games

Also in case, that you get banned from playing Lost Ark; please currently not us on the Forum and not on the email team can review or see any information related to a Ban Appeal, this is reviewed by an specialized team through the ban appeal form, we don’t have any automated process related to bans.

Please include everything you have about this situation! screenshots, links, etc this is gonna help a lot referred to the investigation to the ban appeal.

Appeal a ban - Support | Amazon Games

Also we have support in Spanish, If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Asistencia Español - Lost Ark Forums

Stay Safe! :sunny: