I'll miss grandpix

At the beginning it was all about the mats but now i have more than enough to buy 2 whole shops and i still enjoy playing the event.

We currently have 2 major events, are there other ones as fun as this two?

2 Likes

The guardian event has been good too (imo more fun than normal guardians). Events have been great and I hope we get a steady stream of them

4 Likes

They said they’ll replace events with other events, so hopefully after grand prix is over we get another similar one

1 Like

I’m excited for the moba mini game that was teased in KR. There’s endless possibilities with what they can do and I’m excited to see some unique events.

1 Like

Yeah I have really enjoyed these not hard content but does everything need to be?

Just fun for funs sake.

2 Likes

It’s fun but personally I’m not going to miss trying to join an event that pops up only once every 2 hrs. For someone who has a full time job and can only play in little chunks of free time over the night it’s very hard.

2 Likes

I liked the shop. That’s about all I can say for the Grand Prix.

2 Likes

Wait moba? Wow. One without items/ lvls and faster queues with towers and nexus sounds fun.
I’ve played LoL but how complex could an LA mini moba be? I’m curious of how far it goes