Intentionally blocking omnium stars like in new world preventing progress?

on anguished isle Danyu is supposed to have a repeatable quest but once you complete it you can’t do it anymore therefore not being able to do the dungeon and collect the omnium star 6 / also nia rapport quest is blocking my other omnium star I have everything else gg

the quest is repeatable but it’s daily repeatable instead of always active

1 Like

it’s been 3 days and it still doesn’t show up repeatable for me

than that’s is a bug on your side. i already have 3 keys for the Dungeon since i started to farm it 3 days ago(didn’t do it today)

1 Like

Hello @bangbang.

Thank you for contact us in regard the issue you have with the quest. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to discard a file issue, please run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

After the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

If you still have the issue after this troubleshoot, please post it under Bugs and Localization Feedback - Lost Ark Forums. There is a team checking for this kind of situations under that section.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to get everyone to their new home in Arkesia.
:tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles: