Is conviction and judgement good to use on gunlancer?

is it good to use these runes on say charge and bash? Is the 6s reduced cd on the legendary a flat 6secs regardless of spell?

Not sure if it’s good or not, but as a GL main I’d say that other options are just more valuables for me. Depends on your build and playstyle I assume.

2 Likes

GL main (red) here as well, I would agree with the buddy above me. There are more valuable runes than conviction + judgement combo (eg. focus) due to mana hungry skills like taunt and nellasia. Rage rune on bash, galewind on slower animation spells (leap attack and guardian thunderbolt), bleed rune on shield bash for additional dps and overwhelm/protection on shield charge for more stagger damage or extra shield.

PS: Hope you are not using wealth rune on taunt because it doesnt help with the shield meter regen.

3 Likes

Gunlancer red just can’t justify, he already takes:
Galewind
Galewind
Galewind?
Focus
Focus
Probably some rage and quick recharge, as I ran out of galewinds.

I play blue gunlancer and I enjoy using conviction and judgement. I’m using both the legendary versions with conviction on shield charge and judgement on leap attack. it helps with his mana issues and can effectively work as substitute for focus. the cooldown reduction is great on him especially with adrenaline since I sometimes end up dropping my stacks.

1 Like

so it used by BLue gunlancers as a means to help mana and not so much for the CDR? I was hoping to use it for the CDR.

Wouldn’t you use bleed on bash since it is guaranteed and rage on shield bash since it is a chance proc and you can hit 4x?

I would assume the shield bash you are talking about is what a blue gunlancer would use and my bleed rune is on my fire bullet. I would prefer rage rune on bash for it to have a chance to proc because after bash i would use my charged stinger + surge cannon.

1 Like

I also errored in thinking that rage is hit based but it is skill use based. This means that it really doesn’t matter between shield bash and bash.

1 Like

I don’t currently have a second Focus rune, and one wasn’t quite enough to fix the awful mana issues, so I threw Conviction on Bash and Judgement on Dash Upper (I play Red). Might swap those positions but it’s fixed my mana problems so I’m enjoying it