Is it actually possible to get extremely toxic people banned with chat logs?

Just a quick question, because what I went through right now in random Oreha abyss is so disgusting that it should result in an instant ban.

I’m not going to call out names here or post screenshots, I just want to know if people can actually get banned if I post chat logs on support tickets. Because this is fucking disgusting.

Next time, just report them in-game, but if you want to spare some more time, then you can take some screenshots of the chat and manually file a ticket to report them on the website.

It would prob just result in a 3 day ban if there is any punishment tho.

Next time, just report them in-game, but if you want to spare some more time, then you can take some screenshots of the chat and manually file a ticket to report them on the website.

Yeah, that’s what I’m asking about, I can’t seem to find an option to report people for extremely toxic behavior and disgusting insults.

Reported in-game, but there were 3 of them, so in that dungeon I got 3 reports and they got 1 each. <.<

It would prob just result in a 3 day ban if there is any punishment tho.

Those people would start being suicidal even with a 1 day ban, I’d take it.

1 Like

Then you can get a couple of screenshots to capture each individual name and their server to have a more detail report and provide screenshots of the chat to report them manually on the website.

For future similar situations, I think you can just report them all with the same link that was tossed around by the CMs where they tell people to report someone.

1 Like

I got a warning screen when logging in after criticizing someone during arena for “abusive language”. After that I disabled normal, area and group chat because fuck people and their dumbness. So yes I think it’s possible to get banned for being too toxic.
Cheers.

i think i can imagine how you “criticized” …

1 Like

I asked them if they are handless to use keyboard and blind to see the screen
Also used word monkeys few times during multiple arenas
Not mentioning “XD” everytime I saw my teammate rushing 1v3 when others are dead

They don’t even ban people who are blatantly cheating why would they ban someone being rude?

Sounds like someone needs to get guud