how does playing only few hours months ago makes them instantly innocent?
with 70% of the playerbase being bots pretty much since the start, thats a lot of “customers” they had in the remaining 30%.
In every F2P game, only 10% are spenders and less than 1% are big spenders, with RMT going unpunished for so long, its far bigger chance that the big juicers are cheater rather than whales.
this ain’t court, this is renting a service that can be terminated anytime for whatever reason, no such thing as innocent until proved guilty, AGS is also not permabanning on first offense, innocent or not, they would have to get several false bans in a row to end up with perma.
Tbh it’s completely irrelevant. If true, even if they RMT’d back then and should be banned in LOA it’s absolutely embarrassing that it’s preventing them from being able to play any other game that uses EAC. Just shows how incompetent the LOA system as setup by AGS is.
@GhostReporting Do you have any evidence that it prevents them from playing other EAC games?
Well I myself got banned for 1 week by their automated garbage report system
and the “support” team just shamelessly spam you with the same message template no matter what you say, 0 sympathy for the players situation, I can understand why people coming here to complain about bans… they have only bots to talk to in the support system…
and what they get here? forum andies blaming them for cheating with 0 evidance no matter what they say, reason? I dunno, you tell me
@Redrowen Dunno what I will do after this week, I mean if I wouldve finished my raids then meh, whatever, but I lost half my raids so I dunno how can I recover from this (and if its worth it)
he can appeal the ban. No matter how flawed the auto-ban system is, it follows patterns and one of them applied to your friend’s account. Nobody here, including you, can’t tell if justly or not.
Also to my knowledge AGS does not perma on first offense, at least not for RMT